- Disputes occurring in the drafting and execution of a purchase contract;
- Handling a rescission or misrepresentation by the buyer or seller;
- Problems with the title or survey;
- State and local regulations, including compliance with zoning ordinances;
- Issues with a mortgage lender;
- Disagreements involving new home construction and implied or express warranties.
If you are a buyer, seller or land developer embroiled in a real estate dispute or would like to take precautions to avoid conflict, the real estate litigation attorneys at Schneiders & Associates, L.L.P. can work with you to ensure your money and property rights are adequately protected against adverse parties and claims. On paper, purchasing real estate seems like a relatively straightforward transaction: make an offer, wait for acceptance, draft a contract, settle the deal and exchange the money. However, each step of the purchase process represents a potential point of disagreement or misunderstanding. Our real estate litigation attorneys are adept at handling any problems that arise in the sale or purchase of real property, including: