Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Schneiders & Associates, L.L.P. provides representation to developers, business owners, landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers in connection with commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation related issues. Our attorneys will guide you through all stages of real estate transactions, including negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts, easements, coordinating and procuring financing, obtaining title reports, and closing your transaction to the myriad of litigation disputes that may arise from any of the forgoing transactions.
- Residential Real Estate – From the review, negotiation and drafting of various residential real estate related contracts, easements and rights-of-way, to the formation of land owning entities, we provide you with the advice you need to achieve your goals.
- Homeowners Associations – We advise property managers and boards on day-to-day operations, and represent boards and unit owners in legal disputes.
- Commercial Real Estate – We can assist you with a wide range of real estate matters from the purchase of raw land and the negotiation of a development agreement with a municipality, to the sale or lease of a developed property and everything in between.
- Real Estate Litigation – If you are a buyer, seller or land developer embroiled in a real estate dispute or would like to take precautions to avoid conflict, our real estate litigation attorneys can work with you to ensure your money and property rights are adequately protected against adverse parties and claims.
Our broad real estate practice includes:
- Boundary line disputes
- Breach of contract
- Broker disputes
- Buyer-seller disputes
- Construction Contracts
- Covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Commercial and residential lease preparation and negotiation
- Development agreements
- Eminent domain
- Entitlements, including conditional use permits
- Financing transactions
- Homeowner’s Associations and Condominiums
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Land use and zoning for industrial, commercial and residential development
- Neighbor disputes
- Permit Appeals
- Property development
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Mechanics Liens
When we represent you in a real estate matter, we will discuss your situation, explain how the law affects you and provide you with advice and guidance in an efficient and cost-effective manner. To discuss your real estate needs with a real estate attorney, contact Schneiders & Associates, L.L.P.