Starting a Business
Starting a business requires thorough planning. Schneiders & Associates, L.L.P. assists business owners in the lawful formation of business entities and helps entrepreneurs devise business strategies that guide them to achieve their goals. We advise on the business start-up and formation process including issues related to selection of entity type and jurisdiction, such as:
- Sole Proprietorships
- C-Corporation Formation
- S-Corporation Formation
- Benefit and Flexible Corporations
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
- Partnership Formation (including LLP)
- Non-Profits and Tax Exempt Organizations
- Joint Ventures
We also consult with business owners to draft shareholder agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements and partnership agreements as part of the entity formation process.
See related articles:
- Forming An LLC To Purchase Real Estate
- Start-Up Business: When is the Best Time to Consult with a Lawyer?
- Should I Incorporate My Business?
- Which Business Structure is Right for You
- C-Corporation vs. S-Corporation: Which Structure Provides the Best Tax Advantages
- An Introduction to Benefit Corporations
- Do I need to file a DBA for my small business?
- Opening a new restaurant? Some key legal considerations for restaurateurs
- Financial Records and Your Business
- Family Businesses: Simple Steps to Avoid Common Pitfalls
- 11 Important Issues Business Partners Should Consider
- Legal Mistakes That Cost Entrepreneurs Time, Money and Headaches…And How to Avoid Them