Elana D. Cuzzo
Phone: (805) 764-6370 ext. 208
Elana is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including trial preparation, factual investigation, discovery, motion practice, depositions, mediation, and settlement negotiations. Elana additionally practices in the area of business and corporate transactions, including non-profits, as well as estate planning, real estate, and employment law. Elana began her career in 2010 when she joined the Los Angeles office of Bryan Cave L.L.P. before relocating to Ventura County.
Elana D. Cuzzo advises and represents companies in a broad array of business matters involving real estate, employment, contracts and a variety of other transactional issues. Elana also develops comprehensive estate plans for individuals, couples, families, and businesses to protect their wealth and promote their legacy.
Prior to joining the firm, Elana completed a legal clerkship for the Honorable Thomas B. Donovan of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District, where she previously worked as an extern. During her tenure at the court, she drafted the opinion for Judge Donovan’s groundbreaking decision, which declared the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) unconstitutional.
Law School attended
- University of California – Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
Bachelor of Arts
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Barrister’s Section, Executive Committee
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- UCLA Law Alumni Mentor Program
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Oxnard Member